* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, May 29

To the tune of Satisifed.

Freakafied
(with apologizes to Craig Northey)

Add it to my list
Of smart and funny
Shows I cannot miss
Headcrushing good times
Evil laughter
And men not afraid to kiss
There are padded bras
And skirts to wear
Wigs, heels, and tights
Clapping's ecstatic
Losing my voice
But screaming feels right.

After all those skits (I'm Freakafied)
The new ones -- the hits (I'm Freakafied)
'Til egos take their wits (I'm Freakafied)

Out at the back
I'm stage door waiting
Better this than home
They'll be leaving
Not now but later morning
When the beer is gone
Dave, Mark, and Scott stop
Kevin's just a blur
Bruce and scarf pause
They're on the bus now --
"Thank you, sirs!"

Now that it's done (I'm Freakafied)
It sure was fun (I'm Freakafied)
Until the next one (I'm Freakafied)

Put in a HBO tape
Or Giddyup CD
Bring back all the feelings
That mean so much to me.

I swear I'm fine (I'm Freakafied)
I know the signs (I'm Freakafied)
Just like the last time (I'm Freakafied)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home