* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, December 7

What can I say, I am happy that a few of the Goils and Boils are getting together, but I'm sad that I can't be there. Steve is flying in from Atlanta, Kitana is going down from Toronto, Cheryl is heading in from New England, and Tavie ankling over from NYC. They will all be at Mint Manor this weekend. How much fun would it be if we could all be there? We could watch all things Kids in the Hallish and tell stories.

I love them all and hope they have a wonderful weekend, but I'm tearing up just thinking about how much I want to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home