* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, November 18

It breaks my heart that they have made an Iron Chef, American. Although it might make people watch the original Japanese Iron Chef. I can't bring myself to watch ICA, I must say that making Shatner the Crazy Millionaire is type casting.

The Crazy Millionaire on IC is so funny. He is the only one whose voice isn't dubbed. Bob asked me why that was I had to point out that he *is* the Crazy Millionaire. I love that there is a guy who is so rich and loves food so much that he built Kitchen Stadium. How perfect is that?

Diane and I hung out at Cobb's last night. We took them 3 dozen doughnuts -- Krispy Kreames. We've been looking for a way to say thank you for everything they have done for us and when Diane was there last week Terry said that she thought the glazed doughnuts were so good that they must be made with Crack. I don't understand it myself. Don't get me wrong, I love doughnuts but Krispy Kreames have an evil after taste that no amount of breath mints can kill. But I digress. The folks at Cobb's like the doughnuts, so the folks at Cobb's got the doughnuts.

While Diane was in watching the show I was outside talking with Terry, flirting with Ben, and catching up with Brian Malow who was middling.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home