* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, November 27

I've just spent the last 45 minutes catching up with the View AskewBoard/News Askew site. That Kevin Smith seems to be a nice guy. Although, he doesn't take shit from the folks that ask questions that they already know the answers he's also kind with those who state their opinions with which Kevin doesn't agree. I think that's amazing. It would be so easy just to blast everyone, but he takes the time to try to understand where they are coming from.

I wish I could go to the Vulgarthon in January. Ah, well...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home