* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, November 22

I started making notes for the next Susan story today. Now if my *friends* would just finish their homework assignments and email them to me I might be able to start writing.

HINT HINT

I missed cooking today for Thanksgiving. I love the process of getting everything done at the same time and the wonderful smells of the holiday. I have to boil an onion to get the house to smell just right but I don't mind the extra work. But this year I worked and I didn't really have the money to pay for all the food anyway. Maybe I'll just cook a turkey for no reason.

Anyone want to come for a visit and eat? Boils and goils are welcome anytime after the 30th.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home