* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, January 26

"Their eyes met from across the room..."

I've decided that I fall in love quickly but I keep it to myself. I don't go around mooning, or weeping about it. I don't bemoan the unfairness of life to poor friends who make the mistake of picking up the phone.

Maybe it's what I expect of life so I don't feel like I've gotten the fuzzy end of the lollypop because I've gotten used to the flavor of fuzzy.

I'm trying to not to let this newly eyeballed reality get to me, I know that it's my inner critic trying to keep me down. (From now on, my inner critic's name is The Man) but I'm going to keep thinking ideas with buoyancy to counteract The Man. (See it works.) 

I'm going to ask myself questions to which I don't need an answer; am I a good a friend? What kind of a person am I? Just thinking about them will make me feel better and calmer in general. At my core I know that I am worthy of good things, I just have to stop missing the taste of fuzzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home