* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, August 16

Still sorry

I promised to write, but I have an on going head cold that makes it hard to live. I mean write.

I've been sleeping mostly, napping, going to bed, staying in bed. I have things to do. I have dishes to wash. Carpets to vacuum. Plus all the stuff I want to do.

Le sigh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the work will still be there tomorrow..

in the meantime, you should go get some of this fresh air, it'll do you good.

Thu Aug 16, 07:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

Are you trying to get me struck by lightning?

Thu Aug 16, 09:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, did you piss off god?

Fri Aug 17, 06:47:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

When I read the message it there was a lightning storm going on.

And yes, I did piss off god.

Wed Aug 22, 03:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home