* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, December 5

Still Thinking

I wonder if I were to take some classes, at which one's would I excell?

It seems to me that going for those liberal arts degrees makes sense. I just worry that paying for something that I might not be able to finish would be a waste of money that I don't have.

One day I'll understand why drugs aren't fully tested before they are put on the market. Look at the vioxx lawsuits - I think the trade off of less joint pain for a heart attack or a stroke is one that only a fool would take. Yet I'll bet in the next few years more drugs will come up as the same kind of trade off. Oh sure, it will give you erections but it will keep you from thinking right.

...


Wait....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home