* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, February 24

I am so sick

I'm a feverish little fluffy bunny with a cough and a squeaky voice. I got up an hour ago and I think I'm going to go take a nap. I have not been this sick in a long time. So feel free to send me orange juice and well wishes.

Going back to bed.

I wrote that this morning, but I couldn't get it to post so here it is now. Last night I had a fever of 101.4, hadly surprising I wish I hadn't had to run around yesterday but somethings have to be done and I was lucky enough to have the delightful Di and her equally delightful CityCarShare car carrying me around. I feel badly that my energy level dropped dramaticly before we were done shopping and I couldn't help her up with her things. But you know Di, she was very understanding about it but I still feel as if I let her down.

I've spent much of the day in bed with an ever lowering temp. now it's almost normal, but I still feel icky. I'd happily be back in bed now, but I got up to watch Black Books and now I'm waiting for Look Around You then I'm probably going back to bed.

The girls were pleased to have me in bed, I'm glad someone was able to get something from my fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home