* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, February 22

Good news

I fin-a-fuck-ally started my period. If I did the math correctly, I believe that one of my ovaries is on the fritz. Sorry, I don't mean to get all clinical on you kids, if in fact you are still reading this, (you kids with your beepers and your Beanie Babies). Essentially, I skipped a period.

Hello, menopause, how ya doin'?

I've got to go to the doctor's in a month and have a mammogram. My first. I'm so not looking forward to that. Of course I've got to have blood work done within the next couple of weeks and I'm not so much pleased about that either. Oh and I get to have a pap smear in a month too.

As Di said to me when I told her I had to "scooch down a little more," I shouldn't have to tell a stranger not to touch my cervix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home