* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, December 12

It's not that I've stopped loving Donnie Darko...

It's just that I want to show my Shaun love for a change. The DVD is coming out on December 21st--I have mine pre-ordered at Amazon.

If I were you (which clearly I am not) I would pre-order one too. Even if you haven't seen it yet. If you read this blog, you are prone to my values and loves (shut up!) so take my word for it and get it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home