* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, November 4

Okay America

You are fucked.

I thought you should know that I know. And it's not just me, there are sooooooo many of us walking around with glassy eyed expressions, like prom queens that woke up in the back of a van and no memory of what happened, but knowing that it must be bad.

Now it's the afternoon of that day and our prom queens have showered, had coffee, and are now thinking about how those responsible should pay. There will be pay back.

I don't mean violence, because that only inspires more violence, but those who voted to let GW back in the White House will see their mistake, and they will realize that it's too late.

I hope you're proud of yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home