* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, December 8

Out From Under the Weather

Sorry for the radio silence, I caught a cold and have spent a lot of time in bed or slouched down in front of the tv.

I'll give you a quick run down on what's been going on; through a series of randomly asked questions I found out what airline, what day, and what time Joe was coming back from what I will refer to as "that 'contest'" and met him at the airport with his favorite candy bar (white chocolate peanut butter cups) a bottle of water (because I had just flown back from Vegas and remembered how thirsty air travel made me) a BART ticket and a warm friendly smile. He was not only surprised by my appearance, but touched to the point of having tears well up in his eyes. I'm really glad I went.

Charles has given me, as a belated birthday gift, the box set of David Sedaris CDs, which all together run about 14 hours. I've put them on my iPod and have been listening every time I go out.

Ben has had his last day at Cobb's and has moved to PA to manage a comedy club called Helium. He'll be back on the 22 for his birthday and holiday celebrations, but it's not the same. Looks like I'll have to go to visit him. Last week's showcase show was all about Ben, it was fun even though I made the last BART train with only 2 minutes to spare. Eek!

I can't remember any other news to impart upon you all so I'll trundle off and write more when it comes to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home