* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, June 25

So what's it gonna be?

Will I be able to sleep tonight?

My disability check hasn't come yet, the automated phone system says that the last check they sent out was the one I got two weeks ago and I can't call anyone to ask until the morning. Brooke, my therapist, convinced me not to go back on the Trazodone and try for natural sleep. No over the counter stuff, no herbs, nothing but calming thoughts and a restful soul.

Fuck, no, I'm not going to sleep tonight!

Hold me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home