* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, May 16

Donnie Darko

Hey kids,

As you can see I've added a banner. Twice. That's just how good this movie is and how much I want you to go out and see it. Even if you already have. Understand, this is the director's cut.

You know you want to go see it. It's a good story, well acted, and it's got that cutie pie Jake Gyllenhaal in it. Jake acts his ass off in this movie (but try to find one that he doesn't. Go on, try! It can't be done!)

The Donnie Darko website is amazing, it's as trippy as the movie is.

If you do nothing more for me this year, give me snuggles. But, if you do two things for me this year, give me money. BUT, if you do three things for me this year go see the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko.

Better yet, take me to see Donnie Darko and we can snuggle in the theater.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home