* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, June 21

Rick on Six Feet Under

Steph sent me this comment:This has nothing to do with anything, but I noticed Rick Overton's name in the Six Feet Under credits of last night's episode. Is it your bud Rick?

And yes it is! I was a little disappointed that he wasn't in it more. More so, I'm sad that they didn't use a scene that he told Di and me about when he was here in January at Sketchfest. They let him adlib some stuff - he's giving the elegy - the camera moves towards him "...God, how she loved to run..." and pans away.

How could they not use that?

Did anyone else notice that Tucker's brother was in that episode, too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home