* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, March 19

I had a very good day yesterday.

I had my first session of talk therapy which went very well.

Lunch with Joe included Kamau and allowed me to see them tease each other and listen in on stand up comic talk. I would love to write with them, I think that would be wicked fun.

The meds worked out really well too. It was nice for the doctor to come back from the dead to see me. He was old but really nice. He not only gave me Zoloft but Allegra and Nasernex for my allergies. Sweet!

So I'm happy and able to breathe. Ahhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home