* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, April 3

So much to blog about. There are some things that I'm really cranky about that I can't write about because it's none of my business. I will say this, I don't like it when my friends aren't happy and things aren't going well for them. So, hear me, universe, cut it out.

This last week of not reading was eye opening. I didn't realize how much time I spent reading things on line; email, blogs, linked articles as well as random Googling, hours are lost. Hours that I could be writing or putting up new pages on websites. It's something I have to look at seriously.

The week before the nonreading week was spent with eva8. I was able to show her some of my city and take her to her first two live comedy shows; Joe Klocek and Jake Johannsen were the headliners. I think she had a good time. There was thrift shopping, China town shopping (most of the fine art stores had wooden penises in their windows which varied from pinkie-oh-honey-I'm-sorry size to footstool size. I still don't know what that was about.) and lots of walking. It was fun seeing her I was pleased that I could introduce her to a couple of my friends and wish that more of my friends were around.

I feel like Iwas not as time responsible during her stay as I usually am, I was late meeting her every day. I can see now that it was that overwhelmed thing that sometimes keeps me from getting out of bed, and I can say that I'm glad that I was only late. There was a chance that I could have been unable to get up. That really drives it home to me. I didn't realize how much being overwhelmed was and is ruling my life. I really wanted to spend as much time as possible with her and couldn't seem to find a way to modavate myself to leave the house any faster than I did.

Must think about this, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home