* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, March 2

Zoloft is still making me tired as if I don't sleep, which I do. I have to say that this particular problem hasn't bothered me in a while, but the problem is that I still feel like I do. Have it. Trouble sleeping. Which I don't.

Am I making any sense? I feel like I'm talking in code.

It's a nice sunny day here, mid 50's at the moment, I haven't gone outside yet. I did shower so I have that out of the way so if I do decide to go for a walk I don't need to do a shower thing. Just go, go, go! To sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

With any luck I'll start hallucinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home