* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, February 19

The show Tuesday night was wonderful and really fun. Joe played with the audience a lot, which was fun to watch. He wasn't mean like some can be, he was teasing and playful. He wished Di a happy birthday from the stage then seemed about to say something else when a table near the back chirped up that it was someone's 21st birthday. I think he was about to say something about me, thank Scott for the interruption. I am in no mental state to defend or accept praise for the site, so when he acknowledged some people that he used to work with and the only thing that was said about the site was the URL, I was so relieved.

When we were talking after the show, Joe realized that he hadn't mentioned his Webmistress and felt bad about it. Even mentioned it the next day when we were on the phone. He's sweet and a good friend.

I was supposed to be at the Mental Health Place by now, but I had another bad night sleep and can't quite function yet. I'm watching a very food Spike episode of Buffy then I'll take a shower and go. Then it's lunch with Charles, hang out time with Di then home.

I'm tired already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home