* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, February 24

It's another day of being me.

I've been doing this annoying thing. I've been waking up between 7 and 7:30 every morning. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed or how many times I wake up in the night I still wake up too early and can't go back to sleep. It doesn't help that Buffy is on from 7 to 9 so I want to get up. I'm watching Spike right now.

Had to stop typing for a minute. Sorry.

The nice part about getting into something after it's completed is that I don't have to wait for the new season, I get to watch two a day. Tomorrow the series starts over and I get to catch up. The not so nice part is that everyone is ahead of me. I was watching Buffy at Di's house last week and had to ask who Oz was.

Anyway, so I'm up, I'm watching the Buffys that were on yesterday again, and drinking coffee.

Whee!

I'm waiting for the Zoloft to kick in, I feel a little better but I think that's more about moving toward something better rather than being better.

I'm going to dye my hair today, my roots are out of control, and then go outside. Outside makes me feel better than sitting around or napping.

Blah blah blah.

Go back to what you were doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home