* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, December 3

I will be brave. This will be my new mantra.

I will be brave.

How are you today, Rynn?

I'm brave, how are you?

Although I'm running the risk of sounding like Stuart Smiley, I have to tell myself that I'm worthy of love. I'm worthy of desire and being desired.

Eek. I wasn't quite ready for that one. I think I'll stick with being brave and worthy of love for now.

So, what are you doing today?

I'm being brave, how about you?

This sudden change in attitude is due to a chat I had tonight with Kitana. (DM will be lucky to be with you, hon, don't you ever forget that. )

Do you think it'll rain?

I think it's going to be a brave day, thank you.

I'll report back on how long this lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home