* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, January 18

Oh dear.

I had a very nice alone day yesterday and now today I feel very lonely. I wish I had someone to come up as I was looking out the window and hug/hold me. And spooning, wouldn't that be nice?

I guess the problem is that I can only take just so much of people and then I want to be left alone. I don't think a boyfriend would care for that so much. How do you explain to someone that you still care about them you are just sick to death of the sight of them?

Hmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home