* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, January 7

Duh.

With all my lack of sleep I got the day wrong. TODAY is the anniversary of moving to the west coast.

When I think back on all I've gone through, good and bad, I wonder how I can still be this person that I've become. I have so much work to do on myself, and yet I'm a good person. I know there are some who would disagree, but they are fuck wads and got what they deserved. Am I happy? I don't think I could go that far, but I'm happier. I'm more comfortable in my skin than I have been in the past. I have so many people who love me and watch my back that I don't feel as worried as I used to.

I'm still awful with money and for someone as logical as I am, I find it amazing how really bad I am with it. I procrastinate too much with things that I should be on top of, and am on top of things that can wait. When too stressed out I tend to curl up and sleep. And I have a really hard time forgiving.

But these are things I'm working on, things that show me that my trek through this life isn't going to be easy. And according to the Death Clock I'm going to die January 19, 2062, so I'll have loads of time to enjoy the scenery and the company.

Hi, I'm Rynn and I'm a human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home