* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, July 24

My darlings, I am at a wall. The antidepressants aren't working as well as they have been and although they should be up to speed in about a week I am feeling low.

I'm very sad that someone that seemed to be a good, trusted friend has gone behind my back and given up a secret to the enemy who has come back to me and slapped my wrist for something that should be none of their business. Now I have to recatagorize this person in to a pigeon hole that I do not like to use; friendly but not friends.

I seem to be being slapped by the universe for being human and having weaknesses.

I'm sad and hurt and in need of a hug.

Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home