* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, September 24

Facebook

I admit it; I'm hooked on Facebook. I watch it all day long. Or rather I did before I started on this cleaning jag I'm on. I'm cleaning out closets, under the bed, finding homes for clutter patches. So I'm doing well. Better than I have been for a long time.

The point of this post is to say that I'm on Facebook. Not here much at all anymore. It's too bad, I do like blogger it just isn't as cool as Facebook.

Sorry.

Status update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home