* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, April 15

An Entry with Little Point

I don't know why I'm making a post right now, I don't have anything to say. Nothing has really happened to report. No strange ideas have come to me that I felt like I had to share.

I'm lonely. I haven't seen Theanna in far too long, I miss my Goils, and Jennifer is all kinds of pregnant and I wish I could be there to help her.

I'm sad that my first eHarmony "open communications" didn't work out. Hurt that he didn't have the balls to say he wasn't interested. Open communication, my ass!

I'm feeling spaced out and tired, maybe I should just go to bed. I'm having lunch with Sparkie tomorrow, so I have that sandwhich to look forward to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home