* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, April 4

Today

I had a fairly productive day, yesterday. I got a new vacuum from Overstock.com that has a HEPA filter and spend most of yesterday afternoon cleaning and rearranging the furiture. There's still work to do but I didn't feel up to it today. Like always, I hurt my back either moving the TV or vacuuming, maybe both.

Today I finally went out to get half and half. I've been out of it for days but just didn't have it in me to go out where people were. Yesterday I drank the last Pepsi I had so I was out of life giving caffiene so I had to venture out unless I wanted to get even bigger headaches and the need to sleep even more.

The time change has left me out of sorts, too.

I talked to my beloved little sister, Jennifer, today. She is so amazing I'm stunned that she still talks to me. She's so smart and funny, I haven't met her new husband yet but he's a SciFi nerd so I think we'll get along. I hope they can come visit me soon I haven't seen Jen's son in 6 years. He's going to be 13 this year.

Lord I'm old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home