* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, October 15

You know that thing...

...that you say when you really hate your hair? "I just want to shave my head and start from scratch."

Funny story....

I'm not sure how it happened, I was trimming my hair with my hair clippers and I cut it shorter than I wanted it, normally what happens is that I go and sulk about it. But this time, a thought drifted across my mind: this might the only chance I have to shave my head.

So, yeah, I shaved my head. It feels weird and Jocelyn is beside herself. She keeps making her little chirping sound of recognition then going into the next room and meowing. Maudry doesn't seem to care one way or another. She's at the foot of the bed now waiting for the lights to go out so she can lean against me. I feel bad for Ms Joss, I'm thinking of getting a wig to placate her.

My friends are going to think I've snapped, I'll bet.

I need to buy a hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home