* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, August 7

Love or sex

Some people fall in love with the same person again and again and again even though they know that it will end quickly and with as much pain and embarrassment as possible.

I wonder if that's why I can't fall in love at all. I fall all the time it's just that the guy doesn't know to catch me. I can't fall in love eye to eye. I try to, but I pick someone out of my reach, someone who can't see me, can't perceive of me as a woman. There's something about me that makes the male population look upon me at most as a friend at the least in the way.

How do I break this trend? I can't tart up without feel like a child playing dress up or a hopeful fool. Neither feel all that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home