* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, August 2

I'm bored. Can you tell?

I don't know that I've ever posted so much on one day and said so little.

I miss Di. I'll bet she's having a blast, road trippin' with Tara. I envy them. I miss Theanna. I want to have the chance to hang with her, but that isn't going to happen for a while. I don't have the money or the means to get to her and she's in school and has a family that relies on her so she can't get to me.

I miss her. I'm so lonely right now. I should have gotten dressed up and gone to GET IT!? tonight. I just didn't feel like being around people, but it would have been nice to see Joe. And Kamau.

Doesn't someone want to come sit on my lap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home