* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, October 21

eva8 left me a comment:

i don't know how to fall for someone, i just do.
i like people, even people that bug me have good qualities.
nobody's perfect. everybody has faults, so do i, so do you, so does this person i vowed to spend my life with. but we are all beautiful souls who love and hurt.
sometimes i wonder if you are waiting for prince charming. no such thing, i say.
my husband bugs the crap out of me. every day i bitch at him or about him at least once. he's an arrogant, rude, introverted, fussy, perfectionist. but he's also loyal, funny, cuddly, hardworking and cute. my mom can't understand why i put up with him. but i can't understand why i'd throw away a perfectly good white boy, just cause he has a few defects.
but my mom doesn't need anyone in her life. maybe you don't need anyone either. or just maybe, you just haven't come accross your soul mate yet, and just have to be patient.
oh, and when you get to know a penis, they don't mind you playing games at all. they thinks it's kinda fun.


I'm glad that you're mom is happy with her life but I haven't needed anyone for most of my life and now I crave a relationship. Of course it doesn't help that I'm off my antidepressants so my sex drive has shifted into all range terrain. I swear, I can come now without breaking a sweat. And not just once, one on top of another until I feel like my eyes are going to shoot out the back of my head. Anyway, I want someone to play with, you know?

Oh, and I'm happy to hear that penises are playful. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home