* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, October 11

Did you ever wonder why it's so easy for some people to fall in love and so difficult for others? I see people falling in love all the time, left and right, up and down, round and round. I have two good friends who are getting married within the next month and not to each other. That's four people who were able to find another person to snuggle up to.

I don't know how they do it. I know people who have been in love for years. I have friends who I love that I've had for years, but I haven't had to see them naked on a daily basis.

This is the weird part, my friends who have been in love for years -- are happy to see thier snuggler naked on a daily basis. Franky, I don't think I could ever get used to that. I think I would always be surprised to see a penis within arm's reach. One of my friends likes to hang a sock off her snuggler's morning stiffy. How do you even introduce that to a guy? "Honey, I really like your penis, but I think it'll look better with a scarf."

Does anyone have any tips (other than the ones at the end of a penis) how to fall for someone who then falls for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home