* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, September 1

Yay!

Di is home and we talked for an hour or so. It's great to have her back. I'm going over to her place to hang out tomorrow. She has been kind enough to offer me BART money so I can get home tomorrow and a round trip for my birthday on Friday. She's very sweet.

Peter called yesterday morning to tell me that they made it to OR safely. He said that he hadn't called his family, Samantha hadn't called her family, Casey hadn't call her family -- I was the first person they called. A-daw! Peter also said that he hadn't cried at all while saying good-bye to all his other friends but I had him blubbering. It's good to know how much he cares for me. He's a dear person.

I'm having some pre-birthday ickies. I want to sleep all the time and am feeling lower than I have been. 42. The Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything. I hope Mr. Adams is right, I need things to become more upbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home