* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, September 3

Very quickly, because I'm way sleepy -- I wore the jacket I made today and not only did a early twentyish gal ask me my opinion on a belt, I had a very cute law school student sit down at the table I was at (I was outside a coffee place waiting for Di) and joke with me. AND I caught him, out of the corner of my eye, checking me out. I started a conversation with him, but then Di showed up and told him to leave me alone. LOL It was fun.

I'm never taking this jacket off.

Before you ask, yes, picture to follow, when I'm more awake, and have pants on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home